• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 7958
  • 公開日時 : 2018/02/15 14:38
  • 更新日時 : 2018/03/22 17:54
  • Print

I'm moving and I want you to stop my gas


If you would like to end your contract due to moving house etc., it will be necessary for a worker to visit your house to do the work.
Depending on the location of the meter, we may require you to be present.
Requests must be made by telephone. Please contact the Tokyo Gas Customer Center no later than two days prior to the day of the work. Depending on the state of other reservations, we may not be able to meet your request.