• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 7955
  • 公開日時 : 2018/02/15 16:44
  • 更新日時 : 2019/08/29 09:12
  • Print

I'm moving into a new residence. How do I start gas service?


If you are moving into a new residence and would like to start your gas service, please register online.
Online registration
For English translated instruction on how to enter your details, please find attached file "Screen translation."
Alternatively, please call Tokyo Gas Customer Center.
*Our worker will carry out procedures to start gas service. Please be aware that we request you to be present when our worker visit your house.
*Please be aware that depending on our reservation status, we may not be able to comply with your request. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Attached file : 
Screen transition