• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 7958
  • 公開日時 : 2018/02/15 14:38
  • 更新日時 : 2020/09/02 09:42
  • Print

I'm moving out from my current house. How do I stop the gas service?


If you are moving out from your current house and would like to end your contract, please register online.
Online registration
Alternatively, please call Tokyo Gas Customer Center.
*Our worker will carry out procedures to stop gas service. Please be aware that depending on the location of your gas meter, we may request you to be present when our worker visit your house.
*Please be aware that depending on our reservation status, we may not be able to comply with your request. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.