• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 7962
  • 公開日時 : 2018/02/15 15:10
  • 更新日時 : 2019/05/16 14:46
  • Print

I pay my bill by credit card. How do I change card company or card number?

Category : 


In order to update your credit card details, re-registration is necessary. Please call Tokyo Gas Customer Center and request for application form. The form should reach you within 1 week. You can also register via "online registration (In Japanese only).
Once the application is authorized, your payments will be automatically deducted from your updated credit card details.